Jumat, 10 Juli 2009

Grace Of My Life

To loving you
Is the sweetest feeling I've ever felt
To be loved by You
Is the greatest thing I've ever had


Cause every minute, every hour, every dTo loving you
Is the sweetest feeling I've ever felt
To be loved by You
Is the greatest thing I've ever had


Cause every minute, every hour, every day
This love is getting stronger and stronger
There's no word can explain how it feels
To have the sweetest dream comes true


For you are the grace of my life
The halfpart of my soul
The diamond of my heart, you are
The treasure that  I've looked for a long time
An angel of my day
The heartbeat of my life, you are
Under this rain of love
I want to promise you that I want to love you
ay
This love is getting stronger and stronger
There's no word can explain how it feels
To have the sweetest dream comes true


For you are the grace of my life
The halfpart of my soul
The diamond of my heart, you are
The treasure that  I've looked for a long time
An angel of my day
The heartbeat of my life, you are
Under this rain of love
I want to promise you that I want to love you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar